Nirve Cannibal - SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
SOLD

What is the going price for a 2 year old Nirve Cannibal?
I am looking at this one from a guy that saw my bikes on craigslist.

0382.jpg

Re: Potential Find of Nirve Cannibal

This baby is mine now. It was only 10 minutes from my office.
I got it for a fair price. But, once you do the conversion from USD to YSD (Yard Sale Dollars), then I basically paid $35 for this bike. :oops:
This is the three speed model and the cool thing about the paint is you are actually seeing the bare frame with a dirty clear coat on it.
I was expecting this to have an uncomfortable stretch to the ride, but you really sit straight up with not much more of a pedal forward than a Townie or Gruv.
This bike is going to be fun. It really fell into my lap too. The guy saw the "Wanted: OCC Choppers for parts" ad that I run that yoothgeye gave me and he sent photos of the bike asking if I was interested. How cool is that!!!!!??????? Thank you Saint Patrick!!!!

WP_001237.jpg

Re: Potential Find of Nirve Cannibal

Rat Rod said:
Fix those handlebars.

My wrists hurt just looking at them. :lol:

I know. Gotta wait until I get home. But this baby is gonna clean up great. It has been house kept most of it's two year life. He even gave me the manual and his original receipt ($650 discounted from $800 in February 2010).

Back