No bikes ...No Problem its snowing!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright you guys who get to ride your bikes all year round.

Here on the West coast of Canada (unlike our brothers and sisters in the rest on Canada who get snow all winter) we do not get much snow ...infact..... Seatle Wa. gets more snow than us....HA!

But when we do its sled time.

bad first run! this years first snow fall was real wet :cry: ...dry snow is better!......you get to go real fast :mrgreen: but hey...... the kids had a great time!!!!

we even made a cool snow fort for the big snowball fight!
IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

no its not and egloo! lolol

HA HA....Murray nearly takes out an entire family on run #2!!!!

Those were awesome....I wish we had snow like that for about a month...and then head back into the 70s.

Rat Rod said:
HA HA....Murray nearly takes out an entire family on run #2!!!!

yeah ... but what about the third run when he went thru the net in the last pic :shock: , looks like fun FW !!!

Hugo said:
What is this snow you're talking about and were can I buy some?
Hugo :mrgreen:
instant Mash potatos
512PZKN7Y1L.jpg

Nice use of the recycling bins for snow block making.

ITS AWESOME Riding in the snow, Dangerous when u hit that patch of ice.. But fun. Im riding Dads evans from the build to school tomorrow. I Wish wed get a snow like that, I love sledding!! Most kids go down the snow covord grassy part of the hill by me, I go down the trail on the back of that hill after it ices over, I SWEAR I PROBABLY GET GOING AT LEAST 25 To 30 MPH! Its
a rush. i got a lay down sled with a steering rutter thing. I can fishtail like mad, I can make it barrel roll and like land on my ski's and keep going. I love sledding but I HATE Having to walk back up the hill.

yea i ride in the snow
i have a drive way about 70 yards long and i can lock the break up allllllllllllllllllll the way down the drive way
then u hit ice lose it fall over and start again

i hate snow and i'm stuck in ohio
i'mjust glad it only last 3 or 4 months

Back