No more beer bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna paint "BEER" on the side of my bike in big yellow letters. Wait, I'm gonna do it in Kool Lemon letters. I've got a can of that color in the closet.

No more beer bikes, huh? Well, I think I just might mock the beer bike Nazis and make me up a Jack Daniels Whisky bike. Can you say, "Old No.7"? :lol: Gary
jack-daniels-whiskey-tennessee.jpg

I'm sure there will continue to be beer bikes the same as there are countless promotional items put out by beer and liquor companies. The companies may not be able to offer then everywhere (like CA), but I doubt the plug has been pulled just like that. Although if we are at the end of an era, I DO have a 2010 New Belgium Cruiser :mrgreen:

BarnesTO said:
I'm sure there will continue to be beer bikes the same as there are countless promotional items put out by beer and liquor companies. The companies may not be able to offer then everywhere (like CA), but I doubt the plug has been pulled just like that. Although if we are at the end of an era, I DO have a 2010 New Belgium Cruiser :mrgreen:

It's not just in Cali. It's a new federal law making it illegal for beer companies to give any item away with thier logo on it.

ive also noticed that my "light" smokes are now called "gold pack". another federal mandate to protect us from ourselves. :roll:

Drummerboy1975 said:
BarnesTO said:

It's not just in Cali. It's a new federal law making it illegal for beer companies to give any item away with thier logo on it.

So when is this law going into effect? Miller is still giving away stuff with their points program, and New Belgium has already shown pics of its 2011 bike on facebook....

Back