no pedals?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up with so many bikes being sold or found without pedals been seeing alot lately

Really? I'm lucky that every bike I've bought has had pedals, but I've NEVER gotten the headlights that were supposed to be there, and I'm now 6 rear dropstands short because I haven't gotten a bike w/ one on it yet. I'd say 50/50 on getting it w/ a headbadge too.

Ever since clipless pedals become popular a lot of high end road and mountain bikes are sold without pedals. the idea is that you'll use the ones you have now that match up with your current cycling shoes. Cruisers without pedals? don't know... :?

i know alot of guys with alot of bikes take them off so when theyre lined up with all the other bikes you dont get hung up on the bikes next to them pulling them out of line, that and theres less chance of scratching up the bikes beside it. ive also seen shops do it so kids dont just hop on a bike and start riding it. especially if theyre parked outside on the sidewalks.

I love gettin them without pedals. Most I buy are old & rusty & that way I don't ruin the crank trying to get them off! :lol:

Back