Nonamecustoms

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that the link I had saved to their website doesn't work anymore.

I liked the frames, was looking hard at one... now I have nothing to look at!

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Noname is from Great Bend, Kansas, about 2 hours from Wichita. One of the Coasters BC riders has a family connection to Noname, and rides 1 of his VERY COOL bikes. But, from what we have been told, Nonamecustoms no longer exsists. He does not build his custom cruiser bike frames anymore, even at special request. Noname now builds high quality road bike and mountain bike frames, under another name unknown to me.
Dangerous Dan

that's too bad. His stuff is INCREDIBLE. He's been a big influence on the style of bikes I like. The german fella's have built lots of bikes using his frames and have always loved how they turned out.

jeff

hey, if you do a google image search for nonamecustoms you can see thumbnails... but when you click to view it takes you to a domain sales site.

at lease you can see the thumbnails though. :)

The past 2 years he entered bikes in the Art Of The Bicycle.

noname2.jpg

noname1.jpg

I just checked the website. There is a message that says no name customs will retrun soon.
I can breath again. Haha. :D
--Dan

You gotta give No Name credit. I don't know what his prices will be like now, but last summer when i got mine for $400 bucks delivered is a killer deal.
I had a Union welder look at the frame and he said he his labor rate alone would be 400 bucks just to do the welding.
Jay at No Name does really good work, the fit and finish his excellent.
--Dan

Back