noob from B-town WA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my name is pete from bremerton washington, just hit 22 yrs old in july. i currently work as a mechanic in a local automotive shop, there i am the main welder/fabracator. so im planning on using some of the skills ive picked up to finally make a bike of my own. im not currently a biker but ive always wanted to make my own sweet bike. when i was in junior-high school i was a bmxer and skater but i ended up skating more... even though i was much better at bmx and i really sucked at skating. lately ive been in to longboarding and i actually make my own boards. lately my brother has gotten into the whole fixie thing and thats cought my intrest to finally make my own bike... due to all the extra bike parts he has laying around. for my first build im planning on making a really low stretch cruiser that i might end up putting a motor on(not sure about that one yet) but it sounds like fun and i cant wait to get my frame so i can start chopping and welding it.

Back