Noobsauce from SoCal (210fwy & 57fwy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks,

I am not sure if I am an "old dude" (44 is old?) but I still love to cruise. I ride both motorized and human powered 2 wheel beasts. I attended the Long Beach Swap Meet at Veteran's this past weekend and met a few builders with some nice rides. They mentioned the site and look what the cat dragged in...

I loved the builds and pics members have sent in. I am nowhere near that creative but can sure be a "copycat" if needed. Thanks for sharing.

I am not a serious builder but do like to tinker and keep my hands dirty. Currently I am working on a few Schwinn bikes, mainly my girfriend's 69' Collegiate which I am at 90% restoration. I surprised her with the bike as a gift and she flipped out. I cant get her off it. I also have a Schwinn Cruiser (early 80s, rear Atom 5 speed, & a springer front end) and a couple other bikes that I am also finishing up for personal use.

So there you go, that's me...
Lead Sled

hey lead sled i have been to that swap meet earlyer this year great place to check out bikes i think its the only swap meet in socal you can ride your bike in that was a great time cruisin. welcome to the fun!

KC so-cal said:
hey lead sled i have been to that swap meet earlyer this year great place to check out bikes i think its the only swap meet in socal you can ride your bike in that was a great time cruisin. welcome to the fun!

You are right KC. People cruising with "for sale" signs on their bike and I saw some pretty special Schwinns and a ton od Rat Rods. Cool beans...

Thanks for the warm welcome...

Back