NOS frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
the guy that had this 20" frame claims his father never assembled it at his bike shop he used to own, I am unsure, there are a couple signs a rear wheel was on, but other spots look like it was never touched. Were these shipped to shops like this(incomplete) or could it possibly be a stripped down bike from stock. he believes it was a Bicentennial issue (1976) anybody have any info on this.
Img_4149.jpg

Img_4151.jpg

Img_4152.jpg

Img_4153.jpg

Img_4155.jpg

I can remember back in the late 70's that twin boys on our block each had your identical bike. Years later one bike was trashed and the other one in great shape. Cheers.

Thanks I just thru my bid in, It's perfect for this bike, I was going to sell the frame as I got it, But it now looks like I will use those blue tires I've had for 2 years and make up a Patriotic banana bike I can sit on while watching re-runs of the Brady Bunch and Partridge Family

ooo ooo ooo!!! that was my childhood bike. i road my bag off on that thing. i found a fairly minty one on Ebay last year and scarfed it up. I have it in my living room. So many fantastic memories on that bike.

here's what mine looks like. it is completely original down to the Cheater Slick:

657550911_40511566c1_b.jpg

if you ever sell that, PM me, I'd be interested as it's in better shape than mine.

Latest posts

Back