NOS Goods from Today's picking "Over 30 pics" inside

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too! ya sellin any of that stuff?

Nice score!
Everybody will see their own treasures in there.
My favorites are the TA tandem crank, the box of coaster hubs and the headset press.

Wow, MEGA score!! :shock: Are you going to sell the "Cycle Right" seat? :D

Didn't you see that my drool was already all over that stuff?
Really I don't have a need for the tandem cranks (doesn't mean I don't want them). If the coasters are Japanese made than that is a score.

Here's the Japanese Shimano that was on my 75 Yamaha Moto-Bike so I'd say he scored. :mrgreen:

DSC_0049.jpg

Defining "Score" all depends on someones need or passion.
Personally I am not into BMX even though I spent decades selling it, working on it, even designing it when I was the mechanic for the Diamond Back team during the heyday of Harry Leary and Eddy King. Hate to say that I had tons of team issue only stuff that was disposed of. So my interest have me looking around the fringe of your find.
30 NOS coasters may only provide someone with quality hubs for modern builds or someone building vintage (pre-freewheel) BMX wheels.
Any bulk find of NOS items is a score, although at the same time it diminishes the individual part value.
As I mentioned small items like cable housing which is essential for vintage road bike builds is a score but not necessarily any great financial windfall.

Right no BMX leftovers. At this time I am more into vintage road stuff. My other main interest is vintage hubs. All other things are on hold for now.

if you still have parts..
i would be intrested in a Straight sissy 'schwinn
an Amf light
schwinn front axle 'if it would fit a stingray front hub'
maybe that Amf dynamo
the Amf speedo 'if you have all the parts cables mounting hardware'
and a schwinn rear 5spd stingray axle if you have one..

Thanks let me know..
i would do some trades for that stuff i have you mentioned in a pm :p

Back