not a rat just a bmx

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
matter fact i havent even ridden it yet it i wouldnt wanted to anyways who ever put it together screwed everything up.go figure coming from wallmart i shouldve rolled it in the parking lot and hurtmyself and sue for a new Camaro :roll:. the bike is gonna be a tribute to Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, ive yet to pick a name. its gonna be red metallic with matching mags and vogue tires.
9ad10cb5.jpg

35ec2ada.jpg

using this cool chain
0e2f91e2.jpg

i like where this is heading!!! wanna trade those tires for something? haha. and where the heck does on procure a chain such as that!? that thing is AWESOME!!!

atomicclutch said:
i like where this is heading!!! wanna trade those tires for something? haha. and where the heck does on procure a chain such as that!? that thing is AWESOME!!!
i need the tires this project might not have white walls for a while. its a KMC chain i bought it like that

atomicclutch said:

I have one of those flame tires if your still looking for some.

that red metalic paint looks amazing.

Back