Not exactly a fresh find ...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My niece's husband said that he has a 20" bike that he would like to get some info on. It is a Special Edition bicycle built by Huffy in 1989. This bicycle commemorates Bugs Bunny's 50th birthday. As you can see, it is in excellent shape. He would like to see if it is worth selling. What say ... anyone?
bugsbunnybike.jpg

Never seen one before and don't know what its worth.On a side note,I have used those training wheels for bobber style seat springs before,just a heads up :wink:
-Kreep-

There is a real nut case that thinks it is worth $1400 on ebay. Another one for $250. None of them are moving. Generally, these promotional bikes from the 80s, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Mello-Yello, etc. all seem to fetch right around $100-$150 in nice shape.

partsguy said:
There is a real nut case that thinks it is worth $1400 on ebay. Another one for $250. None of them are moving. Generally, these promotional bikes from the 80s, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Mello-Yello, etc. all seem to fetch right around $100-$150 in nice shape.
I just got through looking on ebay, I see what you mean. It is that my niece and her husband need a little extra cash. I mentioned to him if he had any old bikes and this is what he came up with. Yep, $100 sounds pretty reasonable.

Latest posts

Back