not happy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the deal I ordered tubes an tires tires came wrong size no biggie it happens right so instead of mounting the tires I decided to just use the tubes with my old tires so I have a ride for next week well not happening the valve stems are something I've never seen before an have no way to air up so I called up the company an they agreed to exchange but I have to pay shipping for the return an for the new tires an tubes all over again what happened to customer service :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I'm going to stop doing business with people I can't talk to i don't order a lot online but when I do it always seems to be a run around

I'm not going to I am going to keep the tires an build a bike around them they have agreed to send me the correct tires at no cost according to the email I received just 1 hour ago maybe customer service isn't dead just 2 days behind lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just for a laugh you ought to send them an old junk pair of tires and tell them you sent the wrong ones too... :lol:

Are the valve stems Presta valves or Shrader? Prestas are a little different than a normal Shrader valve like on a car tire.

scrumblero said:
If they shipped the wrong item, they are responsible for the shipping cost to get you the right one..
I agree with the incorrect size. But I'll bet you they shipped a Presta valve, which may not have been incorrect, unless the actual order said Schrader.

But they should be responsible for at least the tires.

Incidentally, most bike pumps will work with either Presta or Schraeder valve stems. And 26" tubes come either way, as a lot of higher end MTBs use the Presta. So, unless you can verify that you specifically ordered Schraeder valve tubes, they might have shipped you what you ordered. It's usually up to the customer to understand what they're buying. Also incidentally, I had to read the original post about three times to make heads or tails of it due to the complete lack of punctuation. Is it really that hard for people to write properly anymore?

yoothgeye said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Just for a laugh you ought to send them an old junk pair of tires and tell them you sent the wrong ones too... :lol:

That made me laugh.

Lol x2!

I had a similar problem with nirve I ordered a set of fenders and they sent the wrong ones so I contacted them but they want me to reorder the item, pay for it and they will send me a postage to ship them back then they me a refund when I ship the wrong fenders back to them. Yes I'll get the right ones but its a run around!

Glad they sorted it out for you

Back