NOT MINE..... BUT THINKING ABOUT IT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's an All or Nothing Deal for what you see here. What would you do? and what would you pay? :?
I have some ideas, but I'd like to know what you guys think? It may be out of my hands unless I can finalize transport and storage, but it's been teasing me for a while.The pics aren't the greatest, but here they are.
notmine7_zpsa365e188.jpg
notmine6-Copy_zps74519986.jpg
notmine5-Copy_zps75337325.jpg
notmine4_zps778fe8c0.jpg
notmine3_zpsf741cc2d.jpg
notmine1_zpsc1f344eb.jpg

I would pay an average of $20 a bike, if I have to take the entire lot. But it depends where you are located, and what you plan to do with the bikes.

Though they are all girls bikes for the most part I do see a good deal of money to be made on parts there if you can get the lot for $100-$200. I think that you have double that in parts. I spy fenders, Bars, head badges, grips, many rear racks, a speedo or 2, some good wheel sets etc. I think there is great stuff there. Just my thoughts.

I would pop on it, the miami sun trike would be worth around a hundred once cleaned up, I disagree with alot of the others theres plenty to be made off of girls bikes, their one of my best sellers

Thanks for your opinions guys, I've been a little optimistic of the outcome and needed a bit of grounding.
I live in a big city and know that a few would be pretty quick flips and that there are some good parts such as racks an trusses but no real treasures, that's for sure.
A cleaned up ladies rider would still sell around here for @ $140, but it would take awhile to revive each one and unload em all.
I'm also in Canada where tires,parts and storage will cost a bit more and shipping costs to share the good bits with RRBers would take a big dip out the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow too.
I haven't come across a stash like this before, so got almost as excited as Luke the Joker might if he found 'em in Australia where the lot could be worth thousands.
There's a big classic and hot rod scene over there and these bikes would be great to pull to a shows in the back of an old Ford Ute or pose beside a Holden.
Ford-AUS-ute_zpsa2af0a69.png

1969-holden-ht-belmont-utility_zps7e92ce56.jpg

Some of the older guys at the RV Resorts like girls bikes cause they are easier to get on and off....don't have to lift the leg so far.

I see a trike, a few nice racks, and the guy's Schwinn with tank so I'd offer $150 and go from there. Maybe $200 tops. But I'm cheap.

Latest posts

Back