not shure what it is

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a picture message from my friend shawn, and this was it
the_mysterious_two_wheeled_thing____by_mistertesla-d5lerel.jpg

The forks are just what I need for a musclebike build I want to start soon, but any ideas what those forks could be? They don't have the same ammount of rake as the top-fueler forks I've seen before, were there different types? I'm stumped! I'll get better pictures tomorrow.

-charlie

I bet they were homemade.
What timeframe are you thinking for your muscle bike build? Chips Mahoy and I were planning to do an adult muscle bike build challenge Jan-Feb.

Those forks are California Chopper Bike Fork. We never knew what they were called to about a month ago. We use to call the whiz kid forks because they were on a bike in that movie. Here is the item number for the listing on ebay. 130775302637
Kool Score on the forks. I have 2 sets of these forks that I made. Send me a PM with your address and I will send 2 black caps for the top of the fork tubes.

I'm going for a late 60's to early 70's look, like the huffy rail's and screamers. If they're home made, I might get out the conduit bender and make the rake in the forks a bit more severe. It'll be a 20 inch build, kingfish. Just need to dig out my frame, a sears spyder. allthough its a 24 inch I'll figure out how to attach brakes to it.

EDIT; thanks jaxon! I'll get that pm out in a few.

kingfish254 said:
What timeframe are you thinking for your muscle bike build? Chips Mahoy and I were planning to do an adult muscle bike build challenge Jan-Feb.
:shock:

I so want a spot in that! February might be a little early for me. I've got to finish these Christmas bikes, then I've got a '69 Spyder I've already started, but I've got some parts coming my way in the near future for a 26" muscle bike project I have in mind for myself. Not sure when I'll be ready as I have to good number of parts to find.

Only problem is, I don't have a 24 inch 5 speed wheel with a slick tire, I've got a 20 inch with a slick, and I've been dying to use it on somthing.

What color's your spyder, crash? Mine used to be hot blue. Its motted blue and silver now

charliechaindrive said:
Only problem is, I don't have a 24 inch 5 speed wheel with a slick tire, I've got a 20 inch with a slick, and I've been dying to use it on somthing.

What color's your spyder, crash? Mine used to be hot blue. Its motted blue and silver now

keep the rear a 20 and the front a 16in :p
looks kinda cool as man :)

iven said:
charliechaindrive said:

keep the rear a 20 and the front a 16in :p
looks kinda cool as man :)
that's a good idea, iven.

Latest posts

Back