not so much bikes but definetly rat rods

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subscribed to this guy a little over a month ago. He's great. Picks a mean banjo too! His videos of his car go back a long way to when he was first working on it. It's really cool to see the progress he made. As well as the videos of him making his own white wall tires. :shock: Not something I'd try...

BrunneCustoms said:
As well as the videos of him making his own white wall tires. :shock: Not something I'd try...
:mrgreen: but why they only could explode on you :mrgreen: but man they sure do look great

i stumbled on the gas can banjo a while back searching for cigar box guitars, i had no idea he had so many other videos :) thanks for pointing that out

masterpoop63 said:
BrunneCustoms said:
As well as the videos of him making his own white wall tires. :shock: Not something I'd try...
:mrgreen: but why they only could explode on you :mrgreen: but man they sure do look great

They do look really great! It's the exploding part that kind of makes me hesitate... :mrgreen: Too bad bicycle tires were not made the same way. :mrgreen: Whitewalls for everyone!

I love the gas can banjo too. He has a wine box banjo that he does a "commercial" spoof for. He plays it a little, pours some wine into a glass from it and then plays some more! It's awesome.

Back