OCT. 22ND FOX VALLEY BIKETOBERFEST

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben I'm bringing 3 to the show you can ride one of mine if you like.

Hey everyone I will have 2 fully restored boys and girls 20' Murray bikes for sale at the Main Street Swap booth. I would like to sell both together but will separate. All proceeds will go to help fund the Special Needs Special Children bike program so buy with your heart. I don't have any prices please make a generous offer. I have put more than 5 hours in restoring the boys bike alone.

Take a look at the restoration of the boys bike...

before:
DSCF7877.jpg

All cleaned up:
DSCF7878.jpg

DSCF7882.jpg

road it through the shop myself...and it rides smooth as butter and I'm 5'8" and 200lb pics of girl bike coming soon.
SNSClogo4x6-1.jpg

Here a before picture of both bikes up for sale...

S2716876.jpg

I have went through both bikes and did a total overhaul of the bikes. The girls Murray SurfSide just needs tires but is still ridable. I will have pics of the girls completely redone in a few hours...I have stayed up all night to make sure the bike are done make this event....All proceeds go to help fund the Special Needs Special Children bike program. Thanks Earl(founder)

DSCF7923.jpg

I would like to say I had a BLAST at the fest today. I met so many wonderful people today from all over with all taste and preferences for bikes, and styles. So for everyone who couldn't make it out I would like to open a small window to the days events and happenings. Since the day was so big, and I could possibly put everything into one little thread. I would like to break my postings up in to segments that i'll do over the next couple of days or so. if you would have came out, the first thing you would have noticed was the great people so I'll start there. (sorry if I missed you)

DSCF8077-1.jpg
DSCF8076-1.jpg
DSCF8075-1.jpg
DSCF8073-1.jpg
DSCF8071-1.jpg
DSCF8067.jpg
DSCF8066-1.jpg
DSCF8062-1.jpg
DSCF7924.jpg
DSCF8082.jpg
DSCF8069.jpg
DSCF8048.jpg

Next I'll segment I'll show case the wonderful bikes, and parts at the swap...see you soon!

had a great time at the show it was great to meet several RRB members a great bunch of guys . it always nice to win awards at these shows but its more fun to meet new friends that enjoy the same hobby it was awsum to meet u guys thank you all

A big thanks to everyone who attended. We continue to grew and with todays economy thats a good sign for everyone :D .
Up 6 vendors and show bikes from 2010.
Main Street Biketoberfest III will be held Sat Oct.13 2012 Rain date will be Sat. Oct. 20th
I will be having my Spring Show CHICAOLAND KLASSIC BIKE SHOW AND SWAP 4/25/2012 at the
Milk Pail In East Dundee IL.
1/2 mile North of I-90 on Route 25
PO Box 960, East Dundee, IL 60118
Restaurant: (847) 742-5040
Banquet Office: (847) 742-3379
This will for the most part be a Indoor event.

For more details on events go to http://www.carshowpromotions.com

This segment is dedicated to all of those who supply us with that one part, or the whole bike we just have to have...The Swap Vendors! At The Biketoberfest there was vendors, and swapper galor. You could buy everything from vintage pre- war to last years hottest thing. There was everything from Rat Rods with full patina to nice and shiny BMX bikes. I took pics or as much as possible, and as always I'm sorry if I missed you!

I will continue to add pics and stories until I run out of photos, This was an amazing event and I just wanted to share all the excitement, and atmosphere that we witnessed. The next segment will be one of my favorites....Stay Tune!

biketoberfest001.jpg

biketoberfest003.jpg

biketoberfest009.jpg

biketoberfest022.jpg

biketoberfest024.jpg

biketoberfest026.jpg

biketoberfest029.jpg

biketoberfest037.jpg

biketoberfest043.jpg

biketoberfest049.jpg

biketoberfest115.jpg

biketoberfest118.jpg