odd trades for bicycles?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outskirtscustoms said:
big kountry said:
That would be a cool pet I would've pobably made the deal an built a place for him/her

I could see me putting the gator in the back yard to guard my bikes. :lol: My collection might double.

gator_wins.jpg

"It's MY bike now!"
See you later, alligator!
(Oh come on, you know somebody was going to say it! 8) )

Bigcam59 said:
outskirtscustoms said:
big kountry said:
That would be a cool pet I would've pobably made the deal an built a place for him/her

I could see me putting the gator in the back yard to guard my bikes. :lol: My collection might double.

gator_wins.jpg

"It's MY bike now!"
See you later, alligator!
(Oh come on, you know somebody was going to say it! 8) )

Oh you mean you wouldn't wrestle him to get your bike back?

I had a very nice hamster setup with everything and this lady offered to trade me her homemade arts and crafts...I turned her down. lol

outskirtscustoms said:
A VW van for two bikes? Why can't I find deals like that? I did get a '62 Corvair Greenbriar in trade for a home built recumbent trike but it was a heap, wish I'd have kept the bike :cry: It was a fun bike to ride.

This
saw027.jpg

For This

P4170001.jpg

Lol, still got the van or any parts? Realy dont need the van but maybe parts for my '63 Corvan. Mine's a driver.

Nope I sold it. Way too far gone to make it worth fixing. Mice had nests under the headliner and the roof was about to fall off from the rust.

Ive been bartering on CL for years. I traded motorcycles the last 5 I have owned. I just traded my bassboat for a motorcycle last weekend. Heck,yea, its a win-win. I have never done as well as Barter Kings, but I have always been happy, and have never LOST.
I traded a old Goldwing for a 1 year old KLR, then traded that for a ST-1100,and he paid me 2k cash. Traded the ST for a BMW K100. hated that bike. Traded it for a Suzuki Intruder. Sold it, bought a old KLR. And last week,the bassboat for a Sabre. Its been good.....

I'm an avid Craigslister myself. I traded a very cool beach cruiser that I put together for an '87 Honda Big Red three wheeler fairly recently. Two weeks ago, I traded a chopper that I built for some tattoo work--it's for a Maori tribal leg sleeve.

I never traded anything on CL but I might not refuse if it's what I really want and I have seen some nice bikes but I don't think they would trade me them with stuff I have.

Even if somone would trade me I have no way to get to them, I saw a Coke Is It Murray bmx in Oviedo Fl for $100 and some motor cross bike with the name CTC that would be cool but nothing I have seems to be worth anything to anyone and not even for trade.

purple bratz lowrider bike for.. 'got at yard sale for $40'
not it but it was crusty..
B00009ILZE.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

longboard..
529389_365271623543996_600838224_n.jpg

some nice shades
img_1_200520072052256880%20RIETI%20SHINY%20BLACK%20DRIVERS.jpg

and some other ones not as nice :p

Just had another nice trade today! I traded a 1980's Huffy girl's mountain bike for a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch!

I did some nice bike trades for guns but that was many years ago before the law got in the way.
Also traded a couple of MTB's for my wife's engagement ring (good investment).

Latest posts

Back