Ohio Bicycle Swap Meet -- Sunday March 15, 2015

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Soooo....who else was there? I thought it was Saturday and I had a prior engagement so I kind of blew it off, then I saw this thread around 11 am today so I high-tailed it over there and got there around noon. REALLY wished I could have set up to sell there, would have made a killing.

Not a ton of classic stuff (unless it all sold in the first half hour), but a nice mix of old and new, dealers, shops and individuals. I hope they have more. Added another $100 worth of junk to my barn, and passed on at least that much worth of deals to others since I have too many projects already.

Speak up if you were there, I probably talked to you. I met at least one other RRB brother, who I asked if he was on here or not. Just had a feeling he was.

I was there between about 1 and 2 PM -- and I agree that it was a nice mix of "a little bit of everything."

Hopefully they'll make this an annual event, or maybe it was popular enough that they'll do it a couple of times next year!

Back