OK BMX EXPERTS...Haro Intense 24"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See those wheels on those bikes though....now those are 90s MTB wheels. :wink:

WHOOHOO!! It's mine! This guy bought it new for his daughter and still has the bill. He bought it in 92' for just under $400. The tread on the original tires are still shiney. Some scratches but nothin big. The wheels are SUMO whatever that is. I'm sure someone here knows. The bars were rusty he said so he taped them. He waxed it every year and it shows. He was more than happy to let me have it for $60. Now I don't know if I want to detail and flip it or detail it and display it. I guess it all depends what kind of dollars it would bring. Looks like Icy had the era of the bike pegged, although it looks very 80's to me.

Awesome....looking forward to some photos of your new 90s era MTB. :lol:

Does it seem like a pretty small bike?

Looking forward to some more photos of this machine.

I actually rode it around before buying it (like it would have changed my mind how it rode)and it wasn't bad at all but that had to do with the mile high seatpost :lol: Definately needs bigger bars though. Any suggestions? You ever heard of these SUMO wheels? Are they knock offs of ARAYAs? I'll have to get better pics tomorrow in the daylight.

Back