Old Barn Bicycles betty sue & bonnie lou

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought these old bikes from a nice old lady she had them in a barn covered with years of dust a few nice old bikes and trikes the two small bikes in the back are marked betty lou and bonnie sue that was so cool , bonnie sues is the old blue western flyer with rear facing drop outs and betty lou bike is the red convertible warrior a couple of nice old tricycles a little huffy dirt bike the orange girls bike badged as a Spiegel airman looks like a DP Harris chain ring wide fenders with front loading delta . the best for last is the red boys bike badged as a sun racer S.B & CO Chicago IL not sure of the mfg looks maybe late 30’s or early 40’s also with front loading delta the chain ring looks like one I have seen before just not sure any ideas, the sn was on bb 14 E H 100815
IMG_0071.jpg
IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0076.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg

I'd definitely agree with DP Harris built on the men's bike. The straight downtube points to '38-'39 as pretty much every manufacturer was using curved downtubes come 1940. I have a '41 Rollfast with a pretty decent curve to it.

Latest posts

Back