Old gas pump and oil lubesters for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get rid of some "extra" things that I've had for some time now.

Bowser 595-C model gas pump from the 50s. Missing one of the front light covers, hose and all glass. Faceplates are in good shape. Pump is straight and rust free. Asking $300. If price is too high for this pump, you let me know what's fair.

IMG_5038.JPG

IMG_5042.JPG

I also have about five different oil lubesters that I'd like to sell. Two came out from San Jose Airport (before it became an International airport), and the blue colored lubester came out from the San Jose History Museum. The other two were purchased locally from a swap meet. All four, except the blue one, appear to be Shell. They'll need to be cleaned inside, except for the blue one. It already has been cleaned. From what I remember, all lubesters are straight with surface rust.

IMG_0331a.JPG

IMG_0332a.JPG

Here's a slightly better shot of two of them before they were packed away in storage.

9-24-04%20018.jpg

The one on the left and the two on the right are not for sale. Only the blue one is for sale.

IMG_0338.JPG

Not sure what the lubesters are worth. $75-125?? each. If you're interested, you let me know what you think is fair.

Prefer local pick up, but will work with your shipping carrier.

Thanks.

Around here, they still have gas pumps similar to that still in use. I saw one last week at a guys farm. They look really neat once you gut the 600lbs of iron from the inside and paint them up and get the lights working. Gary

Back