Old guy from PA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other forums, just not bikes, that I have been a member of have this same setup. I'm sure it's like that for a reason.

Thanks for the tips but, they really need to make an upload from computer button! Just saying. I think doing all this stuff just to get a photo seems like something that is being more complicated than it needs to be. A simple from computer upload button with from URL being an option would be a much appreciated feature for this forum. This forum site is not the only one I've tried that realy should consider an upload from computer option. This would also solve that broken thread issue when a photobucket image is delieted.

It feels like I need to create another website or create an account somewhere just to post photos here. That feels very primitive/inconvenient to me and it's something I realy shouldn't have to do to post an image. Directly from computer seems to be the most convenient and preferred way on most other forum sites.
There is an upload from computer button, you just need to be a pro member to get it...

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-post-photos.80241/

Luke.

Back