Old guy old school new age

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello and greetings from Dayton Ohio the home of the Wright brothers and Huffy My name is Mickey Cochran im 55 yo live close to dayton with my girlfriend Lisa and her 4 kids including my two assistances Robby 11 and Octavian 8 I am a pk (preachers kid) that started my first bike shop in the basement of the church when i was about 12 with the help of my older brother David. we built all kinds of creations extended fork choppers three wheelers upside down bikes etc etc...David worked for Freds fixit shop the local Schwinn dealership on Center st and believe it or not he made the 1st 20 inch gear wheel by cutting down a 26 in wheel thus inventing the 1st 5 speed. i worked in a high end bike store in salt lake city utah in the late 70s and currently have a fully functional shop in my garage including three stands that i made out of various ims i supply bikes at little to no cost to under priveldge childern including the higher ground camp at kiaser lake and the react program in spfld i have a few bikes i collected over the years including a 3 speed 67 stingray and a 27 in 1974 panasonic touist but recently i ran into a barn with several items inclug a 68 huffy camaro an iverson 50s a schwinn 80s cruiser 5 a lil chix stingray a huffy cheater slix as well as many other banana seat bikes that im currently going through getting ready for the swap meet at the end of this month while reserching the Camaro i ran across this web sight and loved the old bikes and whats being done with them i just completed my first phat bike the camaro actually with a skull theme Lisa is working on photos as we speak and they will be forth coming i welcome all ideas and questions thank you and have a blessed day McPhatboy420

Latest posts

Back