Old member comin back :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. Since i havent got back here in about 5 years i thought it was the case to re-introduce myself.

My name is Nick, and i hail from Southern's Europe Italy. Someone might remember this bike i bilt in '06, that i since sold.
oldshizzt.jpg

After selling this i still had about 5 frames, all of which with custom mods, and countless other parts, but unfortunatley i lost 90% of that stuff during a move :(
Biggest reason for me not doin cycles anymore is this thou:
sataunus742.jpg

sataunus788.jpg

Took me from 2007 to today to get the car in this "state", it is currently bagged, but im not satisfied w/ the air system and i am goin to juice it. I bought all bits needed and im just waitin for them to get here...there are also so many body mods, and i had to do so much rust repair and .... it became an endless project. This car also gifted me with a membership in Unity, the oldest Lowrider car club in Europe that was actually started in the UK. I was and still am very happy about it.

Back on topic:

In 2010 i built this in a couple of weeks just to go to work in style, sice i moved to a house that is half a mile from where i work :)

Here i just reassembled to see if i needed to BFH anything to fit :)
You can see the bare metal parts are all parts that needed cuttin ad weldin to bring it that low. and yes, it was a Felt Guapo :)
immag0221a.jpg

immag0223k.jpg

And here all done. its slightly diffrent now, and i have some ideas to modify it slightly.
immag0317.jpg

immag0318.jpg

immag0319z.jpg

heres one of the various Z bars i made for the bike
immag0320.jpg

and this to show how small n low it is :)
immag0234q.jpg

Other than the car i have a VW bay window single cab waitin his turn, and im gathering parts to build a bagged 20" wheeled trike. i just bought a vintage Shwinn trike axle, so the most important bit is catered for:)
See ya around the forum fellas.

You know a man is serious about Low when he doesn't mind a shattered Coccyx.

But in all seriousness, the car and the bike look awesome!

Will the bike ever have a seat?

Glad to see your wicked skillz return!!!
You still have almost 2 months to build a bike for our Build Off 7.

Sup "Nick".... Diggin the fabs ya done on both your Rides Bro...especially that sissy bar man... :mrgreen:
Welcome Back!

Thanx yall! Wish i could do the build off, but im in the process of fabbin the new suspension components for the hydros, and i havent got all the parts for the trike yet, and i guess its gonna take me a little more to gather all the pieces and fab a front fork from scratch to work with an airbag :) will deffo do a build thread when i get to it.

The seat is not that unconfortable, the mountainbike of my ex is way more paiful to ride. One day i will have a small upholstered seat in there thou...one day ;)

Back