OLD SACRAMENTO ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1-15-11 went for a ride in Old Sacramento, STATE CAPITAL and down to the easyrider show. mine is the Dyno and the white one is my buddy Nate`s. the white one is a CONCRETE CUSTOM anyone here of it before

easyridershowride016.jpg

easyridershowride022.jpg

easyridershowride023.jpg

easyridershowride034.jpg

easyridershowride041.jpg

easyridershowride043.jpg

easyridershowride047.jpg

easyridershowride048.jpg

easyridershowride054.jpg

easyridershowride072.jpg

easyridershowride077.jpg

easyridershowride079.jpg

easyridershowride081.jpg

easyridershowride083.jpg

easyridershowride086.jpg

nice pics i have seen one other those are sick. and man how often do you whack those pedals on the ground?

karfer67 said:
nice pics i have seen one other those are sick. and man how often do you whack those pedals on the ground?

only when i want to pedal scrapper baby

You took some really great pictures! That Concrete bike is very rare. I have a shirt from that company. I believe the guys name was Dan Zepada? He used to sell those at the goodguys Pleasanton swap meet. I wish I would have bought one back then. That was when the custom stretch bikes were totally new. I believe his bike is the same year as your roadster if I remember correctly. I bought mine roadster in 2000. I should have bought the concrete instead and supported the smaller company. o well.

thanks for the kind words. lots of looks for both bikes and the custom motorcycles where awsome too

Back