Old tandem with double big apes 3 speed wheelset

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Right after I sell the Austrian Sears Ladies bike tonight for $50, I am heading out to pick up this old tandem with double monster apes and newer 3 speed wheelset for $35.

tandem.jpg

I like it..I have a few tandems ..both of them need some work..may be some day they will roll..lol Good luck with your's..

This one is in rough shape, but structurally good. The 3 speed nexus wheelset was worth it as well as the rusty but large sets of ape hangers.

I think this is going to be my build off frame.
Think limo stretch board tracker with a gigantic stretch banana seat / belly board and pedalling with the rear crank only!!!

kingfish254 said:
This one is in rough shape, but structurally good. The 3 speed nexus wheelset was worth it as well as the rusty but large sets of ape hangers.

Think limo stretch board tracker with a gigantic stretch banana seat / belly board and pedalling with the rear crank only!!!
Now, this, is going to make the "build off," interesting.

54shadow said:
kingfish254 said:

Now, this, is going to make the "build off," interesting.

This is going to be fun, and there will be much more than my build to keep BO7 interesting. Check out the RRBBO7 Hype Thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53551

Latest posts

Back