One crazy morning

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
There's a tandem, a trike, a few choppers. But there are also some prewar, lots of postwar. There are some goodyear hi-way patrols, Some very nice Carlisle lightning darts, a decent pair of BF Goodrich silvertowns. I will have to go through and weed out some stuff for a salvage run, but there were also several boxes of parts, one even labeled "rat stuff"
SANY0936_zpsdab04a67.jpg

A rough estimate would be 35 complete bikes, 12 frames, piles of wheels, forks, and handlebars, and 3 large totes of random parts. The inside of his truck was full as well as the inside of my car.

Hi,I've been looking for another Schwinn Twinn project.I'd be interested parts or a complete bike if you are interested in selling.

Budeebro1 said:
Dude you didnt say anything bout the 100 mile trek to get it home...Lol. Im glad you got it and it will go to good use
Yeah. I should mention that we came quite a way with this haul, and Budeebro is the expert driver that made it happen safely. Also adding delivery to the list of cool things about this bunch of bikes.

Extremely jealous, but very happy for you too!!!
You are going to busy for a while!!
:shock: :shock:

Now that's a haul man! I agree that you'll be busy for a while.

Yeah, it will take me a week just to sort through the boxes and totes of odd parts. I was able to get an idea of some of the bikes as I rolled them to the basement. I don't think that is an elgin twin-bar. I'll have to look and see what it is. Rockit, come on up whenever you're ready. As for the cost, I guarantee that including delivery it was a lot less than you think it was, even if you guess low. More important than the score, I was able to help a friend that needs to step back from the hobby for a minute. But seriously, I'll be tied up until June. I'm gonna head to the basement to check out that twin-bar. I'll update shortly.

Back