One Sweet World

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Finally got my pictures uploaded onto photobucket. here are the updates from the last month or so.

Tires and rims
photo-8.jpg

I am trying to carry a wood grain theme through this bike so I replaced the rubber on the pedals with oak.

photo-13.jpg

photo-14.jpg

All primed! couldnt get my hands on a crank puller so just had to tape everything off

Still painting the springers and some hardware. Should start putting it back together this week. Not sure if I will end up finishing it in time for the contest tho. I still need to deal with the skip tooth chain ring in order for it to be rideable. The back tire chain ring is not skip tooth so I either need to grind every other tooth down or buy a skippy chain ring. But weather I finish on time or not, this contest has been awesome to watch and follow. This being my first bike build, this website has really helped me and encouraged me and now has me addicted to tinkering with old bikes!

Keep it coming man!!!!
Glad to see that you are still in the race!!!!!

Moving along.
Love the forks.

Love the logo, fans will immediately get that one.

My best friend and I went to college together, the Summer before we saw DMB in concert (1995) he had bought a DMB sticker (with that little dancing person) and had it on the side window of his Hyundai Excel. We went out to the university parking lot to find his side window smashed out, nothing touched in the car, but the DMB sticker could be found nowhere. haha

Latest posts

Back