open to suggestions

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ground down a wrench too. But it looks like a perfect opportunity to buy some Tools. :mrgreen:

"But it looks like a perfect opportunity to buy some Tools."

So be it. A new set of combination wrenches. They were thin enough to get the job done. Now I'm almost on sked for this bike, the starcruiser. With my favorite sprocket and the other stars going on this bike, I think it'll fit.

2zdzp83.jpg

Got everything sanded down and primed. Finished the tank yesterday.

Got the seat ready and made a decision on the color of the bike. Wheels are painted and drying overnight.

Everything was going too smooth. The paint kept clogging the nozzle. I took the nozzle off the primer can and it worked for a second, then clogged up too. The paint must have frozen or was too old, I've had it since last winter up in ND. It's Krylon, so it's good paint. I need to buy more of the same color.

Too late to run to the store before work, so there I was stopped. I've got a big housewarming BBQ tomorrow at noon, then work later, so I'm hard pressed to get the paint and get it painted.

Latest posts

Back