(ORBO) Warrior

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool stuff!

Luke.
Thanks Luke!
Cool. It has that old skool look now! :rockout:
Will have a little new skool as well. Wheels and derailer.

I drilled out, tapped added little grinding on the dropout forThe SRAM 5.0 off that free bike to bold to.

Figured I would mock up the Peugeot MTB forks and stem with a @"Guitar Carl" style spacer I've been working on. Dog thought she smelt something.

This Pic blurry, more later this weekend.

Imagine its rolling really fast ;-)

Building... riding...

I'm guessing your dog had scent of something that was on the bottom of "somebody's" shoe.....we always get the once over from Dusty when we walk in the house! Looks like you are going to have a yin to your yang in the klunker stable soon.....:cool2:

I'm guessing your dog had scent of something that was on the bottom of "somebody's" shoe.....we always get the once over from Dusty when we walk in the house! Looks like you are going to have a yin to your yang in the klunker stable soon.....:cool2:

Every time I get home from riding the two of them are all over the bike I was on. Those pedals had been up the canyon a month ago before I swapped them for the kona's that are on my specialized now. They matched black/silver so I figured I'd put them on till I saw something better. Been working on yard things this weekend. Did go riding on bomber 40 yesterday.

Picked up some cantilever cables and a GT Seat earlier today for a good price today. Hope it matches..

Nice bro. The spacer on mine makes the center of my BB crank sit at 12"... What do you have for clearance?

Carl.

Nice bro. The spacer on mine makes the center of my BB crank sit at 12"... What do you have for clearance?

Carl.
Thanks for the idea, it worked out well!

11 1/2" from BB center to the ground.

I have another steel tubed fork I wanna try, I dont think I can weld cantilever tabs to those Peugeot Alloy forks. I dont have a TIG.

As for the seat, I think another build has one like it. It is a sprung softer comfy seat.

With that extra tall bike frame, I guess it makes no diff the seat post is stuck. Its about where it needs to be for my geometry anyways. Will see after first ride.

Building... riding...

Latest posts

Back