Ordering parts:crank,sprocket,headset,bent springer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new here and to the world of modding bikes.I picked up an Electra Revil off of CL for $100.I'm looking to put a bent springer fork set on. I'm 6-1 and 250# so I pretty sure i'll be draging the pedals so I was wanting to know what length crank I should maybe buy or what size is on the bike now.I've read about the all thread in place of the spring (I'm at work offshore and cant measure it,would like to have the parts there when I get back in).I have a 16" bike I could rob from also.
Do I need to order a new headset for the install of the forks? also,i'd like a new sprocket,what size should I go with?

First build but I can see more on the way,thanks in advance for any help on this.

bike2.jpg

bike.jpg

Well after futher digging I ordeed the 4" crank just incase and a new headset being I was told that I have a theadless headset.We'll see how that goes.

So it looks like i'll have my old chopper forks to start a new build,need to find a frame for it.

Latest posts

Back