Orphans, Oddball, Unusual & Little Known

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The orphans, oddballs, unusual & little known bikes gallery.

Tyler
PICT0469.jpg

PICT0473.jpg

Been many many years since I've seen a Tyler. Nice find!

Here's a pic of my Pacific Cycles Orange County Choppers bike that OCC has no official knowledge of. I'll post it here with hopes that someone has some info about. Being so obscure, I figure it counts as a "little known"

IMG036.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
Alenax uses the "Transbar Power System"

alenax.jpg

Cat in the Hat muscle bike.

2.jpg

The Alenax is weird! Do you pedal it? Or just kind pump the pedals up and down? Is it a workable system?

Blueboy5000 said:
The Alenax is weird! Do you pedal it? Or just kind pump the pedals up and down? Is it a workable system?

Pump up and down and instead of gears the shifter changes leverage. It works but I've never ridden it more than a couple blocks. Just such a weird motion when you're used to pedaling.

Not a cruiser, more in the English sports roadster vein. My Executive 2-speed:
P1010764.jpg

Sorry for a poor picture. What little I found indicates that Executive bikes were made in Austria, but this one came out of Japan.

I actually just picked up a Men's 3-Speed "Executive" today.....Has "Super de Luxe" on the chain guard....and "Made in W. Germany" on the head badge. Was wanting to learn more about it. Except for the tires....appears all original. I will take some pics and try to post them tomorrow.

Back