Other Hobbies...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
MY other hobby. Unless beer is a hobby, that is.

23lhwyf.jpg

I have played for 20 years or so. Mostly punk and metal. Big fan of all tube amps. Pictures is my slightly customized Fender Musicmaster Bass, which I have owned since I was 16. I also have a Rickenbacker 4001 and a rather rare Mesa/Boogie D-180

heres my other main hobby.......
ricpic.jpg

ive got a sovtek bassov 100 head now that rocks but still saving so i can pick up an old ampeg 'refrigerator' if i can ever find one in good shape fairly cheap(suuuuuuuuuuuure thatll happen :roll: )
post a pic of your 4001 sometime! gotta love those rics :mrgreen: (tube amps too!! nice mesa!!!)

i like to think i can play bass, i dont have a photo of it, but i have a fender aerodyne jazz bass, i love tube amps but unfortunately only have solid state.

i havn't played it in awhile mainly because i havn't had anyone to teach me or just play with, so oh well, i pick it up every so often :p

here is what i do when i am not building bikes. this is my wife an i on our 1996 road king.

Outlaw

PICT0011.jpg

Well this was my hobby when I had other people to race..
ebay038.jpg

No pictures, but, I love paintball. So much fun, can get real intense. Closest I ever want to get to war...
Here's a picture of some kid who poked his head out to far, lol
Paintball.jpg

Not so much a hobby as a collection. I like to collect hot sauces from all over. Usually I will pick one up because of location, shape of bottle but most often because of the name.Example...... Sudden Death , Da Bomb ,A@# in Space, Endorphin Encounters of The Third Kind, and Sphincter Shrinker :shock:
hotsauce004.jpg

There are around 100 bottles right now.

tikiharl said:
Not so much a hobby as a collection. I like to collect hot sauces from all over. Usually I will pick one up because of location, shape of bottle but most often because of the name.Example...... Sudden Death , Da Bomb ,A@# in Space, Endorphin Encounters of The Third Kind, and Sphincter Shrinker :shock:
hotsauce004.jpg

There are around 100 bottles right now.
When I go to Cape Cod I see alot of that.. Nice collection

WAIT!!! There are things to do besides bikes???
:lol:

Actually, i'm really into a sport called Geocaching, is like GPS enabled Scavenger Hunts. Anybody else here do it?
If it sounds interesting to you, check out http://www.geocaching.com. Careful, its VERY addicitve...

I enjoy keeping 2 large freshwater fish tanks full of African Cichlid fish.

I also make art and hangout with my wife, Chihuahua and 2 Cats.

Floridafavson
66olds98 wrote:
No pictures, but, I love paintball. So much fun, can get real intense. Closest I ever want to get to war...
Here's a picture of some kid who poked his head out to far, lol

You sure coffee drinking ain't your hobby?

More of an addiction now... :roll:
starbucks.gif

I have been collecting Marklin Maxi Trains since 2002. These are 1/32 scale tinplate trains made by Marklin from 1994 to 2004. Marklin made both American and European style engines and cars. Since my eventual plan is an indoor layout in my basement (next to my 16 bicycles) I went with mostly european style small engines and 2 axle passenger and freight cars. I have over 100 diffeent pieces and a few duplicates, maybe a rat rod train??????

maxi3pic.jpg

OOOOH! firewalker I can feel your pain. :cry:
I use to build gold chainer street rods. Now I build hot rods and bikes.
40 merc sat on the ground 25 years.

That is the rear fender you'r looking at.
mercfender.jpg

DSCN0759.jpg

I did some wheel-to-wheel racing and autocross for a while but sold the car over the winter. My Dad and I had a blast building the Rabbit but we are both really enjoying the low-cost, immediate gratification factor of bikes.

Latest posts

Back