Other Hobbies...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the low-cost, immediate gratification factor of bikes.

is there sucj a thing? :wink: :wink:

johnpsmith said:
I have been collecting Marklin Maxi Trains since 2002. These are 1/32 scale tinplate trains made by Marklin from 1994 to 2004. Marklin made both American and European style engines and cars. Since my eventual plan is an indoor layout in my basement (next to my 16 bicycles) I went with mostly european style small engines and 2 axle passenger and freight cars. I have over 100 diffeent pieces and a few duplicates, maybe a rat rod train??????
My dad picked up some old Lionel train stuff.
There was a lionel plant...i dont know if they made em there or what...very close to us.
He bought em from some guy that had connections.

cool stuff

wow you had a 40 mercury rodland?!?!?YOURE MY HERO!! cars used to be a hobbie but then i made the mistake of turning something fun into work and now i drag my feet on the cars(still working on them just real sllllllllllllloooooooooooooowww :roll: )

Where do I start, my old was chasing Hot Wheels I now have over 10,000, now I am starting to part with them,I am also a Youth Pastor, it helps being the only 43 year old who can still ride a
skateboard on a halfpipe and bust out 80's freestyle moves on an old Tony Hawk Powell & Peralta.I am also in the process of building a 72 Monte Carlo hot rod and number one is taking care of my family and thanking God everyday for all the blessings he has given me.

Latest posts

Back