Our kinda Garage sale.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saw this ALL SCHWINN Garage Sale advertized on CL Friday night. I got there before he set up.

I didn't end up with anything at the first sale but I met some real nice folks. I hit up another spot and picked up this Stand for $50 and the 96 Cruiser Supreme for $40.

Sorry about all the HTML script trash. I dont know why its showing up.

Was the guy at the first sale charging too much or what ?
Xcruiser pointed out the orange Manta Ray seat ... probably worth more than the whole bike ...
Your last photo of the sale, there is a Coppertone Schwinn, With Correct Seat, but a blue Breeze chainguard and no pedals ... ?
Sorry, I'm just suprised you didn't pick up anything there ....
But that Cruiser Supreme Is Purrdy, nice straight bar look, and gorgeous Purple ...

whoinphx said:
Was the guy at the first sale charging too much or what ?... Coppertone Schwinn, With Correct Seat,.. just surprised you didn't pick up anything there ....that Cruiser Supreme Is Purrdy, nice straight bar look

I was surprised myself. I almost went for the 24" Wasp that you can kinda make out in the pic but everything else was kinda cobbled together-ish, if that makes sense? Almost everything eas 125-150. That coppertone seat was not as in gooda shape as it appears in the photo. The washed out pic really helps that seat look good! The Cruiser Supreme I really really like and am surprised by how much of a difference that straight bar makes in its appearance. With out it the bike is just a purple mountain bike. With it the bike has a more aggressive 'throw back' look that is mighty appealing...and yes, that purple! Even where it is dinged and chipped the purple bleeds through to the white base coast and looks pretty cool!

Latest posts

Back