Out and about

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worry about them. I know there's coyotes in the area, you've seen a bear within a km or two, and there's always rumors of cougars

Back where I should be this was after a run down with the railroad police (yes we have them) they had been trying to catch me for a bit because I use a a gravel road on the side of the tracks to get to a spot.
They apparently recognized the bike, so when they seen me a smart one waited till I got to a section I couldn't get off the road and take off into the bush. Blocked off both ends and stopped me. Issued me a warning and informed me it is federaly regularlated property and I could be charged accordingly. So I think I'll just start taking the long way around
Freaking love that bike. 🤟

Back where I should be this was after a run down with the railroad police (yes we have them) they had been trying to catch me for a bit because I use a a gravel road on the side of the tracks to get to a spot.
They apparently recognized the bike, so when they seen me a smart one waited till I got to a section I couldn't get off the road and take off into the bush. Blocked off both ends and stopped me. Issued me a warning and informed me it is federaly regularlated property and I could be charged accordingly. So I think I'll just start taking the long way around View attachment 272424View attachment 272425
Here in California the railroad police have all the same powers as regular police even though they are employed by a private company. No messing with railroad police on my part. I have gone down railroad rights of way maintenance roads alongside the track. One time and never do it again. Don't want to get caught.

Here in California the railroad police have all the same powers as regular police even though they are employed by a private company. No messing with railroad police on my part. I have gone down railroad rights of way maintenance roads alongside the track. One time and never do it again. Don't want to get caught.
Here the railroad falls under federal ground so if you mess with them they don't call city police they call the rcmp

Stopped and waited for the duck
PXL_20240710_030315151.jpg

Back