Outlaws Bad Company

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is what i have so far. it's a somewhat Gasser/Dragbike. the rear came from a schiwnn chopper along with the rear rim an the front rim an tire. the front came from an old huffy mtb i got for free. i had the forks for over a year. the tubing is conduit. i had 2 old forks that were not any good so i cut the tubes off an bolted them to the rear end. this will not have any welding done to it. it will be all bolted together. the tire i picked up at bent bikes from there throw away pile. it's a 16" x 90. big an fat. the front whell is a 24" x 2.1. i will run a back fender and the medal piece on the frame an fender is the back bone for my seat. i will use the schwinn chopper cranks an they will be bolted to the frame. the bike will be painted flat white with flat black fender an what ever else. i will make handlebars from tubing. there will be some other stuff that you will just have to wait for. hehehe. so here is " BAD COMPANY". i gave it that name as there is a song for back when called Bad Company that i really like an so i thought it would be fitting for this bike. it is my rendittion(spel) of my 51 ford Gasser i raced back in 1963 an to all the gas drag bikes from the 70's. hope ya all like it.

JWSMOCKUPBIKES233.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES234.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES235.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES236.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES237.jpg

as i do more i will post pic's. thanks for lookin

Outlaw 8)

Man outlaw... that tire is huge!! did the bead seat ok? have much trouble getting it on the rim?

no prob. went on easy. even used the original tube for the little tire.lol. man this thing weights a ton. need to pm you, look for it ok. thanks

Outlaw 8)

im not trying to "bash" because I love the design, but you should think about redoing that lower tube. With the kink in it, it's going to be week. Unless you put your crank there...

granth, no prob. it will be reinforced. yeah made me mad, i was getting a nice bend an then bang, kink time. i may just cut another tube an redo to. this bad boy ain't done yet. lol

Outlaw 8)

well i got to do some work on this. cut out my seat an getting it ready to go. cut some more tubing to replace my kinked one an had to make the bike about 6" longer. my legs are too long.lol. got my paint for it also. now just have to get it together. no pics yet.

Outlaw 8)

thank you, i really hope so. just hope i can pedal it with that big tire on it.lol

Outlaw 8)

yeah i got self trust all right, just don't know if i got the legs any more.lol. oh, maybe a 44 on the rear an a 22 on the front, hmmm, could that work? lets see how can i put a 44 back there,hmmm, see ya guys i am going to the shop an study this. later

Outlaw :lol:

Latest posts

Back