Pair -o- Higgins!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've scored two cool JC higgins bikes in the last couple weeks. The first one is a skiptooth that looks pretty much original. Rear facing drop outs without the adjuster screws and nice truss rods
boyshiggins1.jpg

boyshiggins2.jpg

The second one came from Tucson. It looks to be either a Jet Flow or maybe a JC 100. Someone started the resto already. Freshly covered seat (nice job) newer pedals (Higgins blocks). It has some non-original equipment as well though. Wrong fenders, girls chainguard, not sure about the wheels but they're nice. I wish I had the rack (hint)
jetflow1.jpg

jetflow2.jpg

SWEET! :shock: Might you post or pm some real close pictures of the rear facing dropouts on the first by any chance? For comparison with those on one of mine, they would be very helpful if you are able. I'm pretty sure that's a very rare frame to have backwards dropouts, I don't think I've seen that on another JC Higgins cruiser... could be quite a score... Thanks and awesome finds both! 8) Digging the jet flo!

I'll get some more pics of those dropouts later this evening or tomorrow. I thought they might be kinda rare too since I've never seen another like it.
I wonder if there was a tank before..........

Back