Pair of Boss Cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
225FAF0E-FED8-4BF2-A30E-C8344FF7F605.jpeg

49998AC5-08CD-4569-8465-D1001EEE38C1.jpeg

26” wheel, aluminum looptails with sausage cut, capped end forks.

Red one is 21.5” CTC on the top tube. Black is 23.25”ish.

I think I have 5 of these at the moment. I buy em during the fall/winter and fix em up and sell em in the spring.

If you guys are interested in them as is, I can list some in the for sale section.

Yep. They are made by Jamis which I thought was a national distributed brand? They've been making these forever (still make em) and I can almost buy and sell them at will. We live along the shore and these are pretty much a prerequisite for living here.

Electras are the hot thing here now so these are getting cheap. I flip ‘em to grownups who think $350 is ridic for a electra and remember these as cool when they were younger...

It isn't the distribution that makes them a rarity. Contrary to popular belief, there isn't much of a bike scene here (in Oregon)...and most of what is here beyond walmart bikes are mountain bikes. There is a bit of a bike culture in parts of Portland and Bend...but, the vast majority of bicycle riders I see on a daily basis are the homeless, and they aren't riding cool Boss cruisers :grin:.

Jason

Latest posts

Back