Parade crashing in Virginia!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crash the Memorial day parade in Sandston, Va. we break in at the front and ride till the show ends. It's a short ride and the town gets a real kick out of the custom bikes. join us and have a fun ride with the Richmond area custom bicycle guys. May 27, Sandston, Virginia!

:lol: if you get some people organized wouldn't they let you in the parade anyway ? or is this just a move to be the first in line ...

my buddy has been doing this for years and it is totally accepted by the local PD and township. I had suggested that we make sure we have permission, but that took the whole rebel on two wheels element out of it. Duck does this all over now and has become the "Minister of parades" in our group of riders. we will also be at the Ashland Klunker Kruise and the Neptune festival (Va.beach). I'll post dates as soon as I get them.

Hey guys. The parade clashing is a lot of fun and we are the people on show as the roads are closed down for the parade. We normally start at the point that the parade will end as soon as they close the road off to traffic. We ride toward the direction that the parade is coming from. Once we reach the beginning of the parade we turn around and lead the parade until out start point then pull to the sidelines and enjoy the parade ourselves.

By not being in the parade we ride at our pace and stop to talk to people along the parade route. We all know how sometime the parade comes to a stop in movement from time to time. By just clashing and staying out of the parade flow we are not doing circles in the middle of a road trying not to hit each other or just sitting. Believe me we started this by accident many years ago and have had lots of fun ever since.

I invite any of you interested in joining us to like to “Like” us on Facebook. We are looking to grow this bicycle group in the Richmond Va. Area so that we can plan more fun events and enjoy the collecting of some really cool bicycles.
East Coast Custom Cruisers/ A Bicycle Club

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/East- ... 5188527456

Back