Pedal People

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see these guys all the time, even in winter! They haul trash, move furniture, and much more. This company is hard core, click on the link. Would you like to do this for a job, EVERYDAY, in New England? :roll:

http://www.pedalpeople.com/index.php?page=12

Very cool :D
More power to them - but yeah, it sure could be a pretty gruelling job during a New England winter. Anything that helps more people to see bikes as practical vehicles (like they do in Europe) rather than just toys, is A-OK in my book.

-Mp

Wow. There is a group in Kansas City (which claims to be the 3rd hilliest metropolitan area in the US) that runs deliveries from resteraunts in the evenings on bikes. I can't see how, time-wise that works, but it's really admirable.

This reminds me of when I used to mow lawns as a youngster and would bag and haul the clippings away on a handbuilt "cart" on a rope behind a BMX. On downhill coasts I'd stand on the back peg and keep the trailer back with my other leg.

Tell me that's not an "old man" story!!! :lol:

Dern kids and yer "mulching mowers" IN MY DAY we used to cut the grass with a rusty spoon!

skoda said:
Dern kids and yer "mulching mowers" IN MY DAY we used to cut the grass with a rusty spoon!

man you had it easy i had to do it with left handed scissors and i'm not left handed :mrgreen:

Upper Class White Trash said:
skoda said:

man you had it easy i had to do it with left handed scissors and i'm not left handed :mrgreen:

Wow! .....You guys had lawns! :roll:

L :lol: L ! I'm a sucker for Monty Phython references eheh.

And the Pedal People thing is uber-cool.

Hugo

Back