Peddlers 09 Fall Bike Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its time to post the date for my fall show. It will be Sunday October 4th
Everything is the same as the spring show and swap. Hope to see everyone there.

I might go, we'll see.

This is for those who are interested in coming yet know nothing about the sale/swap/show or have no clue what to search on. Please correct me if I misstate anything here and I will edit it.

If it is anything like the Spring show the details will be something like this.
Show will be from 8AM until 3:00 PM unless it is still rocking then it will end when everyone decides to leave. The swap begins when the first truck arrives with goodies.

The location is 139 East Lexington Ave. Independence Missouri 64050. (Kansas City area for those not geographically sound)

There will only be six categories in the bike show.
1 Ballooners (cruisers)
2 Middleweights (cruisers)
3 Musclebikes (Stingrays)
4 BMX & Freestyle 1987 and earlier
5 CUSTOM This includes Cruisers- Choppers-Rat Rods-Low riders
6 Best of Show
This is a peoples vote show which means that everyone votes one time for each category.
There is a $5 entry fee per bike.
There will be First place trophies, Second and third place Ribbons

There will be a $10.00 vendor fee if you want to sell anything. If you have any ? you can email The host/owner at [email protected] or call him at the shop 816-254-6855, Shop hours are 10-6 mon. - fri and 10-4 sat. Hope everyone can make it out its always a good time. It is definitely worth the drive out. We have people show up from as far away as Illinois, Arkansas, Kansas Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska and so on.

I've also posted this at the BMXMUSEUM with links to past events, pictures etc.
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=155037

I get there about five-thirty in the morning and i'm the last to leave, so it makes for a long day but a fun one. Hope to see you all there. Five days and counting.

I will be there... I might actually have a bike to enter thats not a BMX BIKE( surprise surprise)
stretch.jpg

Bar's, Paint, Wheels.... I might get her done... O yeah... She's 9 feet 10 inch's long!!

Should I put my trike rear end on her or leave it the way it is?

bring the rear end with you and we'll put it on there and see how it looks, looks weird put it back the old way!

Well count me out..... Took it all apart to get ready for paint.... Head tube is cracked at the top and bottom tube. Need to send it off to get welded and put a brace in there for future flex. dangit!

WELDED!!!!! Went a shop the does fabricating, they hooked me up with some super smooth welds and put in a very nice stylish gusset so this wont happen again with my fat butt riding it. Now I just need to get it painted and put back together by tomorrow at 6am..... hahahaha yeah right

Back