Peugot-Worth my 25?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my friend is selling this lugged Peugot to me for 25 bucks....he pulled it out of the trash in THE CONDITION ITS IN

l_523925683055eb8b399df47abcc62ab6.jpg

I was thinking of making it a 5 speed or something...its a really good frame(in my opinion)

move to other bikes section.

I think that is a Carbolite frame which are nice frames. I sold a newer version of that recently for 125.00 It would be well worth the the 25 bucks as a base for 5 speed or single speed.

It's a UO8, they're heavy and have simples deraillers that aren't the best, but people pay good money for them.
I've had one, they aren't bad if you get them fixed up, it's not carbolite but you can always sell it for a lot more than $25 so go for it.
Defiantly don't mess with the paint though, it really is nice, there are plenty of cheap bikes that have plain paint.

mastershake916 said:
It's a UO8, they're heavy and have simples deraillers that aren't the best, but people pay good money for them.
I've had one, they aren't bad if you get them fixed up, it's not carbolite but you can always sell it for a lot more than $25 so go for it.
Defiantly don't mess with the paint though, it really is nice, there are plenty of cheap bikes that have plain paint.
Yeah, i didnt plan on messing with the paint at all
even if i take it apart, im going to mess with it with care and keep all the parts

TheFlyingDingo said:
mastershake916 said:
Yeah, i didnt plan on messing with the paint at all
even if i take it apart, im going to mess with it with care and keep all the parts
Always not to hear. :)
Good luck.

Back