photo page ????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
hey RATROD, gotta idea :!: :!: :!: :!: how about a photo page!...because now that there is 3 pages and growing rapidly, it takes some searching to find a certain bike you saw to show someone.. [ bosses frown on company time ...get my drift.. 8)

I think you're on to something 8)

Let me do some hunting to figure out what I can do with this software.

Will let you know when I figure something out.

Thanks for the suggestion!!!

Lets hurry up and get this set up! LMK if you need some help!

awesome idea......

each picture posted should have the Forum members login name and a QUICK description of the bike.( THAT"S IT! ) ..

Their could be a limitation to replys to this post as it will get all clogged up with chit chat.Maybe a post heading that states

"If you want to comment on a photo or design,review the picture in the PICTURE post and create a new thread in the Bike Collectors forum."

this will also get some of the LURKERS to login in,and ask questions or make comments instead of LURKIN.....that's what's it all about!

I think this is a great idea and an awesome way to display our photo's

Kev.

What about a seperate category/forum for the photos? In addition to "Bike Collectors ", "Bike Restoration" etc... add a "Bike Photos" forum. Each person can have their own thread within that forum with photos of their bikes. Then instead of browsing one extremely long thread of photos, you could browse by builder.

aka_locojoe said:
What about a seperate category/forum for the photos? In addition to "Bike Collectors ", "Bike Restoration" etc... add a "Bike Photos" forum. Each person can have their own thread within that forum with photos of their bikes. Then instead of browsing one extremely long thread of photos, you could browse by builder.
Hey Randy,

You may be on to something. I just set up a Bike Galley forum. Sorry for making everyone re-post their bikes. We'll get this straight eventually. :roll:

Another thought... If you want to keep the dialog in the other forums instead of getting discussions started in the gallery, can you set the gallery forum to where no replies are allowed?
Don't know if that would be the way to go or not just an idea.
The Bike Gallery could be just a display of finished bikes. No discussions or prgress pics.
What do you all think?

Oh I just now seen that this is what Clothespin n had in mind.

I think the pic forum is a great idea, and I think other members should be able to comment about the bikes within the threads. It makes sense that the comments about a bike be contained within the thread with the pics.

iowacity said:
I think the pic forum is a great idea, and I think other members should be able to comment about the bikes within the threads. It makes sense that the comments about a bike be contained within the thread with the pics.

I agree this is probably how it ought to be. Hopefully posts will stay on topic in the gallery forum. Am I bouncin' all over the place or what?

Latest posts

Back