pic/action thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy and oct, I enjoy that picture as well. It's actually a still from a movie that was shot by son while I was jumping off a ramp. I had to zoom right by his ears while he was laying flat on the ground to take that shot. Later, I was thinking about asking him to put an apple on his head... :mrgreen:

This is me a couple of weeks ago pretending I'm 16 instead of 46... :mrgreen:

100_0036.jpg

Great shot Pete...you must be in pretty good shape to pull that off.

At 37 I'd kill myself for sure if I even attempted that. :wink:

Thirtysomething years of pretty much non-stop bmx riding and racing...it's the only exercise I get. :mrgreen:

I just recently got back into mountain bike riding and it's a blast. Don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

Found that one in my computer.

a downhill trail we built a few years back, all rock armoring!

IMG_6629_resize.jpg

An older one, but it will have to do for now. A small clip of my son rolling up on the then newly completed boardtracker;
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iHwa-_crzIM

EDIT: Cant get my computer to grab the image from the video, sorry folks. :oops: LInk works though
Hope those links work,if not i'll be editing lol
Rick

yeah, i'm bringin' up an old thread because i never posted a pic of myself and tomarrow is the first day of summer, so there should be some good pix from everyone.
my wife caught me earlier today on my RRBBO4 shakedown ride.
IMG_1369.jpg

P.S. those pix of the gals w/ the dogs ridin' in the baskets should prolly be here also......that's good stuff.

i got a couple .

rollin on lucky 13
IMG_0115-1.jpg

na's b-ball team (or part of)
IMG_0283.jpg

last but not least, endo's on the high wheeler.
IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

I had posted some pics before, but the site where I had them hosted crashed and they were lost. Here they are again...

1245560485_387608364_pqkza_l.jpg

1245560560_387608461_bjkzo_l.jpg

Not really an action pic...

1245560632_chopper_022.jpg

Back