Picked up another lady....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't even care that ladies bikes aren't "cool" when you can get them so cheeeep...

Here's the beauty and the story:
Can anyone help out with actual maker and approximate year on this one??
I thought it was all original but upon pulling the rotten Kenda's off I discovered it had been overpainted...originally Chrome rims, and most of the chrome is aluminum painted...
DSCN2749_zps56ef4ce7.jpg

Decent Delta Wasp headlight, where can I get a lens? It may end up elsewhere....
You can see the headbadge, which looks better in person than this pic.
DSCN2751_zps6d4a9c34.jpg

What does the RRR on the sprocket stand for?? EDIT:( I saw the same sprocket on a three bar Rollfast..)
DSCN2753_zps89bdf656.jpg

More pics in the album if anyone is interested in seeing more....It is already broken down for transport, think I'll do some polishing and blast and paint the rims on this one...http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/FBilljeeps/library/bills bikes
I almost forgot: What year approximately, was this clamp on brakelight made? and is there an easy LED conversion for it and the headlight?
DSCN2759_zps21524497.jpg

That's a Spiegel Airman badge. Spiegel was a mail order house out of Chicago. They didn't mfg. bikes so it was made by someone else. Not sure who. Gary

Latest posts

Back