Picked up this Excelsior junker & New Goodies 1/8/14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry in advance for the bad pics, I'll try to get some more when the weather clears up. Check out this frame repair, it is possibly the worst on this site? :eek: It's been on CL for a while, but I got it cheap enough after 3 months.

Robbing it for parts on another future build. It got a nice set of s-2's and the springer is nice.

Possibly cutting up the frame and welding it up into a stretched frame, possibly with a motor. :cool2:

You have the greenest January grass in Flint that I've ever seen.:rolleyes: Gary
I wish! There's 25+ inches of white stuff out there right now.

I was on lunch today and stopped at this old, small hardware store in the neighborhood down the road from work, and apparently he used to be the bicycle repair man 20 years ago. It looks as though no one has touched anything in this store in 20 years... There is so much NOS stuff everywhere. Brand new NOS Comp III's and S-7's and tons of rims. I could only get a few pics. He wants to clear everything out and told me to make him an offer.

And then found this old picture of someone is downtown Flint in 1890.

Back