Picker finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My picker has been calling me to come pick up a load of bikes. There isn't really anything I need other than a DX tank. Before I go though, I'd like to see if any of you are interested in any of the stuff and where you're at for prices. You don't have to offer on complete bikes so if you just want certain parts let me know. I'm not really trying to make any money from this stuff but I have to buy whatever he has so that he keeps picking the stuff up for me. Feel free to post here what you would like and what you're willing to pay for it so I know what to offer him.

First up is a Mead Pathfinder. I would guess early 1900s. Frame has some damage from a front end collision. Wheels are mismatched. Seat looks ratty but complete.

MeadDamage.jpg

Next is a girls Elgin frame with tank and headshroud. No horn but he assures me the shroud is in good shape.

ElginShroud.jpg

Next is the DX tank. The frame looks Schwinn also but some of the other parts aren't. I'll probably keep the tank but I don't need to.

DXTank.jpg

Next is a DX carcass

DXCarcass.jpg

Last is what I believe to be an early post war Huffman built Firestone Pilot. The rear wheel is shot but the rest looks OK. One of those frames that aren't seen very often.

Pilot1.jpg

PM sent...P 8)

Uh...also,how about the feather gaurd on the DX carcass...any good?...P 8)

scott brownsey said:
is the first DX a prewar i need a prewar chainguard

I don't think it is, but I have a couple of prewar guards. Which one are you looking for?

ohdeebee said:
scott brownsey said:
is the first DX a prewar i need a prewar chainguard

I don't think it is, but I have a couple of prewar guards. Which one are you looking for?
im not sure its a 40 DX i know there was 2 styles used but i guess it dont matter a lot its just going to be a cool ol rider for now

what r u trying to get for the dx carcass?

Latest posts

Back