Pics of my Sparker...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody....
I have to apologize in advance for the quality of these pics... can't find my camera... so I had to use an ancient Polaroid digital camera that I dug outta the junk drawer instead... :lol: I will eventually do real photoshoot with the other camera in a scenic place other than the garage. :roll:
This is my Electra Sparker with custom license plate, LED retrofitted headlight(9 LEDS) & tail light(3), mountainbike pedals, skull grips, skull valvecaps & motorcycle handlebar bag.

bike.jpg

bike2.jpg

The license plate comes from http://www.asmartblonde.com They let you design whatever you want and then they print it on aluminum... ...only $20! My picture does not do it justice!
bike3.jpg

Nice looking bike. I like the bolt-ons, everything looks nice. Where did you get the light? I'm looking for an all black one just like that.

I just bought the all black one - it should be in this weekend (fingers-crossed). I hope to be posting some photos of it as soon as I get it home!

Sweet bike! I like your mods.

Back