Pictures From Last Nights Ride in Northampton, Mass.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thought you might enjoy some pictures from last nights ride in Northampton, Mass. We had a nice turnout of RRB members as we cruised around in this great college town. We went to several bars and drank our share as well as finding the BEST hambugers ever made! Good call KOTA and Walker! :D

The only casualty of the night was my Stingray. The rear tire decided it had enough and blew apart where the wire meets the sidewall. At that point the bike was unridable. :( I had to walk it back to our HQ where I was able to aquire another bike. Luckily Jim (from the Muscle Bike Museum) was there and he had brought an extra bike for just such an emergency. The rest of the night I had the pleasure of riding a sweet girls Murray Eliminator. Thanks again Jim!!!

Joe had to make an early exit because his leg was hurting him. Hope he is doing ok today. Your son has a heck of of a piching arm!

As usual, it was great to meet up with fellow RRB member and hang out. It is always lots of laughs. I know I had a great time, but I was sure tired when I rolled into the driveway at 1:15 this morning! :shock: :lol:

Enjoy.

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

2 ride threads from last night and i didn't see a single person riding. :lol: just lots of drink'n and standing around looking cool.
( standing next to those fine machines, anybody would look cool) :wink:

looks like ya had a great time! wicked rides! thx for sharing

is that an old subway tunnel? how cool!

icyuod2 said:
is that an old subway tunnel? how cool!

Yup old train tunnel turned into a bar. North hampton is a sweet little town, wish i could have come, nice pictures

Here are the two i got. unfortunately my Blackberry does not have a Media Card yet, so it only stroed 4 pics. here are two. My ankle is better. Thanks for the care from fellow RRB members! And yes! THE BEST burgers anywhere! and the Onion Rings~ Holy Schnikes! Great riding with all the Muscle Bike Crew and the RRB members! Also very happy with my latest trade! Thanks Walker!

NH2.jpg

NH3.jpg

sensor said:
looks like a good time :mrgreen:
and i know what kota looks like now(could tell by the boots :p )

I had a GREAT time!.............And those be NEW boots.

JoeyMac said:
Would have been much better to have been there and not at work. Next time I will just quit my job instead and go ride bikes!

Me too, Joey. We can bunk in the same homeless shelter.

Tunnel Bar rules. I like finishing the night there. Thanks for the pictures Dan.

Had a great time, it was excellent hanging out with you guys and meeting some new people. Looking forward to the next one.

PM SENT!! lol

here's some crappy cell phone pics I took:

3521459067_0611f4689f_o.jpg

3522268318_896887b7e5_o.jpg

3522285936_f9cd78fa44_o.jpg

3522268844_9ddf4097cd_o.jpg

3521458689_06259aed17_o.jpg

3521458943_87b4d04bc2_o.jpg

...and KOTA sucking in the gutt at the end of this video is priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM0P0rjnhLo

cheers

Oh man....this was SSOOO much fun. Great People, great food and great ride....I guess that made it ahhhh Great? Next time, we need to stay later :mrgreen: Good pics Dan !!!

what do you want from a guy who builds bikes with no brakes?

it should be pointed out however that if there were a Courage Award given out at these rides, it would be given to Brian for his fearless run to the Packy during the Monsoon/Tornado. three cheers to Brian!

"WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BRAKES"..........The BEER, we needed!

Yes indeed, we needed beer. Who could not resist the beer with those bugers...a perfect combination!

As far as brakes, something about bikes that come out of Brian's garage. First my Higgins, now his stretch bike. At least he didn't crash into Joe. :lol: :mrgreen:

2194394578_13015167ef.jpg

Back